Please click on the links below to view and download various documents.
- One week before the event, prepare a marketing message to promote the eventand issue it to the Media Officer for publication on the WBSA website and Facebook.
- Contact the hosting Club to advise on the number of tables required.
- Get the trophy
- Drawn before the event, print the required draw sheet, download from website.
- Make an announcement to thank the host and welcome the players.
- Perform a roll call
- Draw the tables
- announce the matches and tables
- Record match scores, breaks and take action photos.
- Make a regular note of highlights that occur throughout the day.
- Update welsh Snooker Facebook with all match details / results throughout the day.
- Present the Trophy to winner and take a photo.
- As quickly as possible, write the event report and issue report and photos to the Media Officer for publication.
- Send in result sheet for publication